Great Extras of Executive Office Space
Have you ever felt you are not getting enough from your office space? Read on to learn about some of the fantastic extras that executive office space tenants benefit from.
Reception services are one of the extras with executive offices
Executive suite office space offers you a wealth of extra services, many of which are included within your monthly license fee. If you are considering moving office, or are currently located in executive office space and want to make the most of your business center, here are some of the great extras you can enjoy:
- Excellent first impressions: with an imposing reception area, clean & tidy restrooms and friendly business center staff to greet your guests you will have no worries about that all important first impression. You do not have to spend a dime on the up keep of these areas either!
- Full board & rent: business centers allow their executive office tenants to hire board rooms as and when they need them - by the hour, half day or full day. Your business center will also provide state of the art equipment for presentations if needed
- Food, glorious food!: have you got an important client you need to impress? As well as hiring a fully equipped meeting room, your business center can provide catering services, so that you can tempt your visitors with fresh and tasty food!
- Body & mind: many business centers provide on-site gym and spa facilities or have an agreement with a nearby facility to provide discounted rate for executive office tenants to take advantage of.
- Secretarial & admin support: paperwork mounting up? An urgent report to write? One of the great extras with executive office space is the administrative support provided by your business center, with professional staff offering quick and accurate support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a new member of staff.
- Don't worry about IT: executive offices have the best and fastest internet connections installed, so you just plug in and start working. With onsite IT support staff, you don't have to worry if there is a problem.
- Business support & advice: if you are a new start business and are unsure which direction to take, or simply need some advice, business centers often provide a range of support and advice from one-to-one business advice to networking events.
- Access all areas: don't tie yourself to the office! Larger business center operators often have business centers throughout the USA and even globally in key business locations. Take advantage and use the facilities as you would in your permanent office building when you are on the road.
This is just a small snippet of the benefits of choosing an executive office - you get a whole lot more for your money when you go serviced!
Many business centers offer really unique services - why not use the officebroker.com service to take a look at the office space available in your area, and speak to a member of the officebroker.com team to discuss some of the more unusual benefits offered by some of our business centers.