officebroker.com Presents: Top 10 Reasons to Choose an Executive Suite
Find out more about executive suites and serviced offices through officebroker.com - with our Top 10 reasons to Choose an Executive Suite!
Friendly, professional reception staff are one of the benefits of an executive suite
Here at officebroker.com we've helped thousands of businesses to find their perfect office. We recognize the importance of executive suites and how much they can benefit small and medium businesses, as well as large corporate organizations.
Every firm needs a workspace, be it an executive suite, a long-term lease, or a virtual office. So to help businesses understand the benefits of executive suites through officebroker.com, we thought we'd put finger to keyboard and bring you our Top 10 Reasons to Choose an Executive Suite!
The benefits of executive suites...
1) Cut costs - one of the main benefits that so many of our clients approve of is the low costs associated with an executive suite. Rent and rates are all rolled into one manageable monthly payment, which means you'll find it much easier to budget for overheads. You also won't have to fork out for unexpected service or maintenance costs - it's all covered.
2) Get connected - most executive suites come fully decorated, furnished and ready to go, so you can move in and get connected straight away.
3) A welcome reception - you'll find that the majority of executive suites offer shared, staffed reception areas, so your clients or visitors will be greeted professionally by trained personnel.
4) Meeting and conference facilities - most executive suites and serviced offices provide shared meeting and conference rooms, along with facilities such as projectors and phones, so you can arrange to meet your clients or suppliers in a professional working environment.
5) Flexible terms - an executive suite agreement is highly flexible, with contracts starting from just a few months, which are often renewed on a month-by-month basis. This is perfect for businesses who are just starting out, or who want to test a specific location.
6) Small businesses - executive suites are perfect for small businesses, as they provide a flexible, low-cost alternative to a traditional long-term office lease. With all rates and rents accounted for in one manageable monthly fee, it's easy to budget for the expenses.
7) Projects - executive suites are often used for the length of a project, also known as satellite offices. It allows a project team to work together and utilize facilities such as meeting rooms and high-speed internet connection. Then, when the project has finished, the office space can be handed back to the provider. It's a simple, low-cost agreement that gives organizations the chance to bring a team together in a suitable location.
8) Take what you need - with an executive suite or serviced office, you only take the amount of desks that you need. You won't have to take an entire floor, or take extra desks just to fill up some space. But if you find that you take on more people and need more space, you can arrange this with your office provider quickly and easily.
9) Boost your image - many serviced offices and executive suites are kept to a very high standard, with top-quality facilities, attractive décor and a professional appearance. If you're looking to boost your business image and impress your clients, this is the way to do it!
10) Support network - with an executive suite, you'll typically get an excellent IT support network, often with an on-site or contracted IT technician to ensure that essential facilities such as broadband, Wi-Fi and printers continue to work effectively. These costs usually form part of your monthly rental agreement, so you won't get stung by unexpected fees.
And finally... Best of all, when you search for an executive suite through officebroker.com, you'll receive a completely free service with no obligation. You'll get a dedicated consultant to work with, who will see the process through from start to finish, and help you deal with viewings, contracts and negotiations along the way. If you have any questions you can contact your consultant at any time.